COVID-19 Pandemic - Five tips for maintaining strong mental health
In this time of crisis, it’s common to feel anxious or stressed. The World Health Organization recommend these tips for maintaining good mental wellbeing.
- Only seek information from trusted sources – minimize watching or reading anything that makes you anxious
- Stay connected and maintain your social networks – try to keep to your usual daily routines
- Pay attention to your body – take breaks, get outside, eat and drink when your body signals it needs it
- Share positivity – amplify hopeful stories of local people and celebrate successes at work
- Protect yourself and be supportive of others